For questions about shipping or for help placing an order, please contact us by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org
Ship Cool Then Recycle:
Orders of 6 or more bottles may ship with ice packs to protect your wine during hot weather. All ice pack shipments use 100% curbside recyclable shipping boxes.
Our shipping boxes for standard 750mL bottles are fully curbside recyclable. Standard shipping boxes and insulated ice-pack shipping boxes can be easily broken down and placed in your curbside recycling bin. The insulated liner in our ice-pack shipping boxes is composed of shredded #1 Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) plastic, which is also recyclable. Additionally, our ice packs are reusable.
We recommend postponing shipments during periods of very hot (highs of 80° or more) or very cold (highs of 25° or below) weather. We will monitor weather in your area and contact you when we find a good window to ship.
CellarBrowser assumes no responsibility for wines damaged in transit due to high or low temperatures
All packages are shipped using a common carrier and the shipping prices include packaging materials. You will be notified by email when your wines are shipped. In general we will arrange for your wines to be shipped shortly after your order is placed. However, in an effort to protect your wine, please be aware that your order may be held for ideal weather and shipping conditions.
Please note that there must be someone over the age of 21 to sign for your package when it arrives. We highly encourage you to ship to an office or place of business where packages can be easily signed for.
You may also choose “Will Call (Bay Area)" and pick your order up at our retail shop or choose “Weather Hold: Ground” to delay shipping until the fall.
If you need to change the delivery address and the order is currently in-transit, a fee of $20 per package will be charged for each address change. If a package is returned to us because of a missed delivery, you will be charged the full shipping cost to reship the order.
Terms & Conditions for Orders with Shipping Included:
Offer applies to standard shipping only and excludes HI & AK. Unless otherwise specified, standard shipping is included on orders of 12 or more bottles or of a value of $199 or more. Offer applies to the first shipment of new orders placed for immediate delivery (weather permitting) and shipped directly from our store to the order recipient. Order minimums must be met on a single order to qualify—orders cannot be combined. Offer applies to items in-stock only—no pre-arrivals, wine clubs, or Gift Cards.
As of June 28, 2022, FedEx Express and FedEx Ground will enable ID scanning functionality for deliveries in the U.S. which require an adult signature. FedEx states that this ID scanning technology will electronically capture the recipient’s name and automate age verification, eliminate the need for manual data entry of recipient information, and improve the accuracy of recipient information. The ID scan will:
• Capture the recipient’s name associated with the ID and auto-populate the first initial and last name.
• Confirm the recipient is 21 years or older.
• FedEx states the software does not record any other personal data (e.g., driver's license number, phone number(s), birthdate, home address, etc.). Capturing the recipient’s first initial and last name is part of the existing proof of delivery process for all signature deliveries and will be retained only as long as necessary.
• If you decline to have your ID scanned at delivery, your age will be verified by the driver by manually entering your date of birth. The driver will also manually enter your first initial and last name.
Any individual 21 years or older who is not visibly intoxicated at the delivery address may present their ID for age verification and accept your adult signature required delivery. The name and address on the shipping label does not have to match the name and address on the ID.
The following forms of ID can be scanned:
• U.S. driver license
• U.S. Passport (only available for FedEx Ground deliveries)
• U.S. state ID
• U.S. military ID
• If another form of ID that is unable to be scanned is provided, it will be inspected manually for age verification.