2020 Chateau Beauregard Ducasse, Graves

Regular Price
$24.95
Sale Price
$24.95
Regular Price
Sold Out
Unit Price
per 
We currently have 1 in stock.

The property has been in the Jeanduduran family since 1850, with current administrator/grower Jacques Perromat taking over in 1981 after marrying into the family. The 32-hectare vineyard consists of clay and gravel upon limestone subsoil and is planted to Merlot (50%), Cabernet Sauvignon (45%), and Cabernet Franc (5%). The wine is tank-fermented; 80% is aged in a tank, and the other 20% is aged in a barrel. This is just another example of the success of the 2020 vintage. From a price-to-quality standpoint, this is a heck of a deal.

92 Points – Decanter

“Dark and ripe nose, bramble fruits. Supremely smooth and silky yet layered with deep blackcurrant and black cherry fruit, soft minerality, and some clove and licorice spice but balanced and not sticking out. I love the effortless nature of this; the acidity is excellent, and the clarity is good with soft minerality and a lifted finish. It's ripe, showing the vintage, but reigned in so nothing is too much. A delicious wine. Sculpted and charming.”